Sunday, November 1, 2015

Take a Cloud Computing Quiz

Many times customers ask me, "I am scared of the cloud. It is too dangerous to keep my precious data in." My response: probably not for you, then, if you think that. I like to quiz potential cloud computing aficionados, for example, asking, what is private cloud? Is it a gated community on the internet, or a cloud architecture built within an enterprise data center? What can you do with a cloud-based computing environment? Have no worries about running out of storage, immediate access to computing resources, and pay only for what your apps use?

Answering questions like those help focus customers on the advantages of cloud computing. Confronting the myths about the Cloud can be challenging. Read more here...

No comments:

Post a Comment